Join The Team
Customer Service Representative - Edmonton, AB
Duties and Responsibilities
Your priority will be to ensure TRAXX safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their TRAXX Coachlines experience. By creating a safe, positive, and accountable environment, your dedication to customer service excellence and glowing hearted hospitality will allow you to anticipate and deliver on our customers’ needs, while providing proactive and empathetic leadership to our team.
- Provide customer support for all customer transactions with TRAXX.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and ensure the issue is resolved and the client is happy with the solution.
- Respond to incoming tickets (social media, emails, live Gia class chat channels).
- Escalate customer questions or concerns when necessary.
- Handle issues efficiently and professionally.
- Document the status of tickets worked on / elevated.
- First point of contact for TRAXX customers through Live Chat, Telephony, Email, and social media.
- Must have a high school or GED as a minimum requirement.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, compliance, and safety-driven environment and asset.
Effective Decision Making.
Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team oriented & focused).
Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities.
A minimum of two years previous Customer Service management experience.
A genuine passion for creating customer and employee experience.
Ability to develop trust and rapport.
An entrepreneurial, energetic and tenacious attitude.
Ability to work flexible schedules.
Ability to adapt to new technology and to share that knowledge.
Ability to share, cross train and support local training initiatives.
At TRAXX, we are in the people business. No matter your role in the company, from maintenance techs to drivers and office team members, you play an important part in the day to day operations and ensuring a smooth transition from planning, to travel implementation.
At our core, our culture of excellence, transparency and inclusivity is only possible with dedicated team members who share our vision – being the number one choice in group travel solutions locally and abroad. We bring together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise to support our teams in Canada and the US.
WHY WORK FOR TRAXX?
We value our team members. Full time employees are eligible for:
- Group RRSP Program
- Group Health Benefits
How to Apply – Send your resume via email to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 to $20.50 per hour
We are looking for like-minded ones to join our team! Please send your resume by email.
If you are applying for a specific position, please enter the job title and location in the subject line.