Join The Team
Motor Coach Operator - Calgary, AB
Come join our expanding TRAXX Coachlines team!
As the Motor Coach Operator, you will be responsible for providing comfortable and safe transportation for our clients. You will provide motor coach tours within cities across Western Canada.
New roles are available in Delta, Kamloops, Kelowna, Metro Vancouver, Williams Lake, Edmonton, Calgary, Medicine Hat and Lethbridge.
Reporting to the Chief Operator, you will be a key member of the company’s front-line team. This role requires excellent customer service, previous experience in the motor coach industry, and Drivers who support working in a culture of safety ensuring compliance with Company programs and procedures, remaining compliant with Provincial and Federal regulations, corporate and client policies. Your role will be a part of the TRAXX Holdings Inc (the “Company”) expansion and growth through its local subsidiaries.
- Drivers must possess a current commercial driver’s license (CDL class II with Air).
- Former experience operating a motor coach preferred.
- Must be able to work various hours and shifts
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and patience.
- Adheres to all safety, programs, policies, and practices.
- Must meet minimum general qualifications for each division including DMV checks.
- Follows all Corporate Safety Incentives and programs.
- Addressing passenger complaints in a polite and professional matter
- Keeping the trip/tour on schedule and accountable all passengers during the tours
- In some cases, they may also play the role of tour guide; Keep passengers informed of possible delays
- Perform basic maintenance (check the bus tires, lights, and oil)
- Keep the bus clean and presentable to the public
- Is a champion of the organization and follows the Safety Culture throughout the trips and at all locations
- Conducts & reviews pre and post-trip reporting of all vehicular, passenger, and employee accidents/incidents for determination of cause and preventability. Maintains trip logs.
Must have a high school or GED as a minimum requirement. Prior experience in a fast-paced, compliance, and safety-driven environment and asset. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Class 1 or 2 Commercial Driver’s License with air brake
- Proof of Clean Driver’s Abstract
- DOT knowledge of policies and procedures
- Must have good hearing and excellent vision
- Hazmat knowledge a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial driving experience ideally motor coach fleet
- Must be knowledgeable in motor coach operations, safety, ADA, DMV, and DOT requirements.
- Drug and alcohol awareness, basic laws, ordinances, and regulations underlying the transit operations.
- Knowledge and adherence to Canadian and Provincial workers compensation regulations
- Hold the necessary credentials/certificates to be a driver.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Motivated, capable, and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Must be able to pass a appropriate reference checks, criminal record check and vulnerable-sector criminal record checks and successfully provide a five (5) year drivers abstract. , and a drug test for safety-sensitive positions. This job description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: From $29.00 per hour
Motor Coach Operators will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencing employment.
How to Apply – Send your resume via email to email@example.com
We are looking for like-minded ones to join our team! Please send your resume by email.
If you are applying for a specific position, please enter the job title and location in the subject line.