Join The Team
Motor Coach Operator - Edmonton, AB
As the Motor Coach Operator, you will be responsible for providing comfortable and safe transportation for our clients. You will provide motor coach tours within cities across Western Canada.
Full Time and Part Time Motor Coach Operator roles are available in Airdrie and Edmonton, AB.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Operator, you will be a key member of the company’s front-line team. This role requires excellent customer service, previous experience in the motor coach industry, and Drivers who support working in a culture of safety ensuring compliance with Company programs and procedures, remaining compliant with Provincial and Federal regulations, corporate and client policies. Your role will be a part of the TRAXX Holdings Inc (the “Company”) expansion and growth through its local subsidiaries.
- Drivers must possess a current commercial driver’s license (CDL class II with Air).
- Former experience operating a motor coach preferred.
- Must be able to work various hours and shifts
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and patience.
- Addressing passenger complaints in a polite and professional matter
- In some cases, they may also play the role of tour guide; Keep passengers informed of possible delays
- Keep the bus clean and presentable to the public
- Is a champion of the organization and follows the Safety Culture throughout the trips and at all locations
- Conducts & reviews pre and post-trip reporting of all vehicular, passenger, and employee accidents/incidents for determination of cause and preventability. Maintains trip logs.
- Must have a high school or GED as a minimum requirement.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, compliance, and safety-driven environment and asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of Motor Coach experience.
- Class 1 or 2 Commercial Driver’s License with air brake
- Proof of Clean Driver’s Abstract
- DOT knowledge of policies and procedures
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial driving experience ideally motor coach fleet
- Must be knowledgeable in motor coach operations, safety, ADA, DMV, and DOT requirements.
- Drug and alcohol awareness, basic laws, ordinances, and regulations underlying the transit operations.
- Knowledge and adherence to Canadian and Provincial workers compensation regulations
- Excellent communication skills;
- Motivated, capable, and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Must be able to pass appropriate reference checks, drug and alcohol test, criminal record checks, successfully provide a five (5) year drivers abstract.
This job description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
At TRAXX, we are in the people business. No matter your role in the company, from maintenance techs to drivers and office team members, you play an important part in the day to day operations and ensuring a smooth transition from planning, to travel implementation.
At our core, our culture of excellence, transparency and inclusivity is only possible with dedicated team members who share our vision – being the number one choice in group travel solutions locally and abroad. We bring together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise to support our teams in Canada and the US.
WHY WORK FOR TRAXX?
We value our team members. Full time employees are eligible for:
- Group RRSP Program
- Group Health Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $29.00 per hour
We are looking for like-minded ones to join our team! Please submit your application online.
If you are applying for a specific position, please enter the job title and location in the subject line.