Join The Team
Motor Coach Operator - Vancouver, BC
We’re hiring Motor Coach Operators with outstanding customer service to provide safe and comfortable transportation for passengers within and between cities across Western Canada. From sports teams to school groups to chartered tours, everyday is an adventure! Your role will be a part of the company’s expansion and growth through its local subsidiaries.
Preference given to Full-time drivers & Part-time drivers with weekend availability.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the company’s front-line team. This role requires excellent communication and customer service skills, previous experience in the motor coach industry, and drivers who support working in a culture of safety, ensuring compliance with company programs and procedures, remaining compliant with provincial and federal regulations, and adhering to corporate and client policies.
You take pride in your work and the knowledge that you are working for an organization with a culture of safety and service excellence. You are a motivated, safety-oriented professional who wants to grow your career in the passenger transportation sector. You enjoy interacting with passengers, whether they are local or from around the world, and being an ambassador for your company as well as the communities and provinces in which you transport passengers. Your positive attitude and customer service orientation contribute to your success as a motor coach operator and ensuring a positive, safe, and enjoyable experience for your passengers.
- Safely transport passengers, adhering to all safety programs, policies, and practices
- Assist with loading/unloading passenger luggage
- Address passenger inquiries and concerns in a polite and professional manner
- Keep passengers informed of trip progress and advise of delays if encountered
- Conduct and review pre- and post-trip reports of all vehicular, passenger, and employee accidents/incidents
- Maintain the bus in clean and presentable condition
- Maintains trip logs
- Must be able to work various hours and shifts
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Class 1 or 2 Commercial Driver’s License with air brake
- Proof of Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Knowledgeable in motor coach operations, safety, ADA, DMV, and DOT requirements
- Minimum of 3 years commercial driving experience, preferably Motor Coach experience
- Minimum of 1 year motor coach experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At TRAXX, we are in the people business. No matter your role in the company, from maintenance techs to drivers and office team members, you play an important part in the day-to-day operations and ensuring a smooth transition from planning to travel implementation. We recognize that by providing our employees:
- Group RRSP Program (full time employees)
- Group Health Benefits (full time employees)
- Positive Learning and Growth Environment
- Competitive pay based on experience: From $29.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time
SCHEDULE: Full-time Drivers available Thursday – Sunday.
TRAXX Coachlines provides first-class charter motor coach services throughout Western Canada and the Greater Seattle Area. At our core, our culture of excellence, transparency and inclusivity is only possible with dedicated team members who share our vision – being the number one choice in group travel solutions locally and abroad. We bring together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise to support our clients. From sports teams to chartered tours to worksite transportation, TRAXX has been providing the best motorcoach experience on the road since 1932.