Join The Team
Trip Supporter (Full time) [Dispatcher] - Airdrie, AB
The Dispatcher ensures clients have an amazing experience as they tour Western Canada on premium motor coaches. You will be an integral member of the TRAXX team, working with the Duty Manager to ensure all Motor Coach Operator and road (trip) activities are supported and monitored according to customer itineraries and transportation (regulatory) requirements. The Dispatcher frequently collaborates with other Managers of the organization. Your priority will be to ensure TRAXX safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their TRAXX Coachlines experience.
This role requires excellent leadership, problem solving, and demonstration of professionalism in a culture of safety while ensuring compliance with Company programs and procedures, Provincial and Federal regulations, and client policies.
- Responsible to manage the day-to-day schedule of the operators and the fleet, allocating appropriate type of coaches for each trip.
- Responsible to assess and support all operator inquiries and to provide relevant trip information
- Ensure communication with operators at scheduled check-ins
- Responsible to maintain and process operator logs, handle phone calls and emails, to support the safe, efficient, and quality operation of all trips.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective decision making, problem solving, planning and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team oriented & focused).
- Good working knowledge of western Canada.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules that includes early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); knowledge of transportation software is an asset.
- Experience in the truck or highway bus transportation industry an asset.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At TRAXX, we are in the people business. No matter your role in the company, from maintenance techs to drivers and office team members, you play an important part in the day to day operations and ensuring a smooth transition from planning to travel implementation. We recognize that by providing our employees:
- Competitive pay structure
- Overtime hours
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Professional Development & Advancement Opportunities
TRAXX Coachlines provides first-class charter motor coach services throughout Western Canada and the Greater Seattle Area. At our core, our culture of excellence, transparency and inclusivity is only possible with dedicated team members who share our vision – being the number one choice in group travel solutions locally and abroad. We bring together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise to support our teams in Canada and the US.