Join The Team
Wash Bay Attendant – Kamloops, BC
We are looking for a full-time Wash Bay Attendant (Cleaner) to join the team! As a Cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the interior and exterior of our motor coaches and buses, ensuring that both guest-facing and driver areas adhere to the TRAXX cleanliness standard.
Your attention to detail and ability to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period contribute to your success as a top-performing cleaner. You take pride in your work and the knowledge that you are making a significant contribution to the first impression our guests have of their travel experience with TRAXX. You are able to meet the physical demands of the work – working in close quarters within a motor coach or bus – and enjoy working in outdoor and indoor (motor coach) environments throughout the year.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner / auto detailer
- Attention to detail and demonstrate pride in cleanliness standards achieved
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets
- Experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper in the hotel, travel, or tourism industry an asset
- High School Diploma or GED
- Continuous cleaning of all guest touchpoints:
- Washrooms (including garbage removal)
- outdoor platform (weather related)
- floor surfaces (vacuum, sweeping)
- glass, door, railing, surface disinfecting
- Washing the interior windows and ceilings of motor coaches
- Cleaning the floor, seats, aisle and under the seats, including removal of gum, graffiti, and markings
- Reporting any guest-facing cleanliness concerns to the relevant Operations Supervisor
- Keeping work area in a clean and tidy condition
- Assisting with cleaning and tidying maintenance shop
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to: stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Work in closer quarters (within motor coach).
Work is year-round and includes indoor and outside work environments.
- Monday – Friday with occasional weekends
- Day shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
At TRAXX, we are in the people business. No matter your role in the company, from maintenance techs to drivers and office team members, you play an important part in the day-to-day operations and ensuring a smooth transition from planning to travel implementation.
At our core, our culture of excellence, transparency and inclusivity is only possible with dedicated team members who share our vision – being the number one choice in group travel solutions locally and abroad. We bring together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise to support our clients.