Join The Team
Motor Coach Operator - Seattle, WA
TRAXX America Inc.
As a TRAXX Motor Coach Operator, you will be responsible for providing comfortable and safe transportation for our clients. You will provide motor coach tours within Seattle, WA and the surrounding communities.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the company’s front-line team. This role requires excellent customer service, previous experience in the motor coach industry, and Drivers who support working in a culture of safety, ensuring compliance with company programs and procedures; remaining compliant with Washington State and Federal regulations; and corporate and client policies. Your role will be a part of TRAXX Holdings Inc.’s expansion and growth through its local subsidiaries.
Our Motor Coach Operators:
Champion the organization and follow its safety culture, programs, policies, and practices throughout trips and at all locations
- Remain EPA, OSHA, and CDL compliant
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, interacting with and addressing passenger concerns in a polite and professional matter
- Take on role of tour guide, describing points of interest along the route, if required and be accountable for all passengers during tours
- Keep the trip/tour on schedule and keep passengers informed of possible delays
- Perform basic maintenance (checking bus tires, lights, and oil) and keep the bus clean and presentable to the public
- Maintain trip logs, complete reports, and conduct and review pre- and post-trip reporting of all vehicular, passenger, and employee accidents/incidents for determination of cause and preventability
- Must be able to work various hours and shifts within Washington State and primarily in the Seattle area
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Current commercial driver’s license (CDL B) and clean commercial driving record (no demerits)
- Knowledgeable in motor coach operations, safety, ADA, DMV, and DOT requirements
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Motivated, capable, and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, compliance oriented, and safety-driven environment an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Salary: $28.00 – $29.00 per hour